PCSE would like to provide you with the revised dates for our 2022/23 End of Year Pensions process webinars, in collaboration with NHS Pensions and the BMA.
These sessions will cover how to submit Type 1 Annual Certificates and Type 2 Self Assessments:
- Type 1 Annual Certificates Tuesday 20 February 6.00 – 7.30pm
- Type 2 Self Assessment forms Wednesday 21 February 6.00 – 7.30pm
- Type 1 Annual Certificates Tuesday 12 March 6.00 – 7.30pm
- Type 2 Self Assessment forms Wednesday 13 March 6.00 – 7.30pm
- Type 2 Self Assessment forms Tuesday 26 March 6.00 – 7.30pm
As the 2022/23 forms published by NHS Pensions are different to previous years, we would encourage members and their advisors to sign up for one of the events even if you have used PCSE Online to complete and submit a certificate before.
To register, click the link, enter your email address and select a webinar. PCSE will send you a confirmation email with the link to join.
Important note – If you have already registered to join a webinar and received your confirmation email we ask that you please delete that email and register again using the above button. This is because the event link(s) has now changed to accommodate the revised dates. We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.
The Type 1 certificates and Type 2 forms will be available to complete in PCSE Online from Monday 12 February. PCSE will write again then to confirm and provide any additional pension-related information that will be of use to you.