Appraisals for Salaried GPs
Practices are expected to carry out performance appraisals of all their employed staff. CQC will ask to view appraisal documents for staff members during practice inspections. All GPs undergo appraisal for their various clinical roles, but this does not constitute an employer/employee performance appraisal. It is recommended therefore that practices carry out annual performance appraisals for their salaried GPs.
The BMA has produced a template which practices can for these performance reviews, this can be found in the attachment above.
This guidance came into force on the 1 June 2016 and applies to all doctors who carry out both surgical and non-surgical cosmetic...
Dear %recipient.firstname%, When performing employment medicals GPs do not have to express an opinion about whether a patient is fit to...
Practices are incentivised through QOF to perform a Cancer Care Review for patients newly diagnosed with cancer. These CCRs are hoped to...
Lincolnshire Federated Safeguarding Team (FST) are seeking GPs who can carry out Initial Health Assessments for Looked after Children....
On-going work to implement the NHS Standard Contract In 2015/16 NHS England recognised that general practices were being burdened with...
Please see the latest edition of the Lincolnshire LMC Newsletter, Practice In Touch, attached. Included in this newsletter are...
Requests to perform tests or procedures for 'public health' purposes The GMS contract for practices requires us to provide services...
Long-covid weight management enhanced service management Crisis Team Help Us Help You Appraisal Payments 105 DNACPR window.dataLayer =...
Introduction It is also one of the domains of GMC Good Medical Practice- 'Record your work clearly, accurately and legibly' One of the...
We all know that we make mistakes, and we learn from these mistakes. We also know that we are likely to miss certain diagnoses. The...
In this section
- Appraisals for Salaried GPs
- Cancer Care Reviews
- Core Hours
- Corporate Malpractice Cover
- Death Certificates and Cremation Forms
- End of Life Care - Updated Guidelines
- February/ March Newsletter
- Flu vaccination for patients with HIV
- GP Practice and CCG Responsibilities for Data Protection Officers (DPO)
- Healthy Minds Lincolnshire GP Referral Form
- Holiday Pay For Locum GPs
- Identifying Overseas Patients
- Introduction of ReSPECT to Lincolnshire
- July/ August Newsletter
- Lincolnshire 0 - 19 Service
- LMC Newsletter - May 2018
- LMC Newsletter - Practice In Touch - Oct 2019
- LMC Newsletter - Practice In Touch Summer Edition
- Medical Record Requests from the Police
- Medication for patients travelling abroad
- Medication for Schools
- Multi-agency Risk Assessment Conferences (MARAC)
- New Contact Details for Sexual Health Services
- NHS GP Health Service - England
- NHSE complaints
- NHSE guidance on prescribing over-the-counter medications
- Partnership Review - Interim Report
- Performance Matters - Exposure to Blood Borne Viruses (BBV)
- Poster for Practices- Hospital Queries
- Practice Leaflets in Accessible Formats
- Practice Mergers
- Prescribing Antivirals to Patients in Care Homes
- Primary Care Workload Observatory
- Quality First- Enabling Practices to Provide Excellent Care
- Reducing the burden of Appraisal
- Removing patients from your list of registered patients
- Retention of PGDs
- Shared Care Update
- Unfair Comments on Websites
- Which Flu
- Another page
About this page
- Updated on Friday, 10 May 2019
- 2595 hits