Changes to Patient Registration Requirements
From 2 October 2017, GPs will need to complete all new patient registrations using the new family doctor services registration (GMS1) form. The revised GMS1 form contains the same information as the current GMS1 form, as well as a supplementary questions section for overseas patients. Copies of the new form will be delivered directly to GP practices ahead of the 2 October 2017 date. Should any practice require further forms after that delivery, please order these from the primary care service England portal primary care service England portal. The form can also be downloaded from the NHS Choices website.
The NHS GP Health Service is a new confidential NHS service for GPs and GP trainees in England. It has been launched as part of the of...
NHS England's Five Year Forward View set out a number of NMCs (New Models of Care) that NHS England believes represent ways to provide...
This is for practices interested in applying for a clinical pharmacist. Provider organisations can submit applications on an ongoing...
The Lincolnshire LMC is actively working with CCGs, NHS England, EMAS, Public Health & many other organisations regarding COVID-19. We...
Practices should recently have received a letter from NHS Digital informing them that the codes for the 'type 2' opt-out have been...
Since 2014 as a condition of maintaining their registration with the NMC, all nurses must be able to confirm they have the correct...
As we know, general practice is facing unprecedented and mounting pressure from rising patient demand and widespread staff shortages. A...
The new GMS1 form has sections on it for patients to complete regarding their country of origin and details of EHIC or PRC card. All...
The CQC published its State of Care report recently, which is an annual assessment of health and social care in England. The report...
On 12 October 2017 the Secretary of State for Health has announced that the Department of Health is planning the development of a...
In this section
- Appraisals for Salaried GPs
- Cancer Care Reviews
- Changes to Patient Registration Requirements
- Coding for flu and CQRS
- Core Hours
- Coroner's Newsletter For GP's
- Coroner's Newsletter For GP's
- Corporate Malpractice Cover
- CQRS - Flu & Pneumo Counts
- Death Certificates and Cremation Forms
- End of Life Care - Updated Guidelines
- EpiPen supply issue and anaphylaxis packs
- February/ March Newsletter
- Flooding - impact of the farming community
- Flu vaccination for patients with HIV
- Flu Vaccine Ordering for 18/19 - Additional Information
- GP coverage and the NHS crisis
- GP Practice and CCG Responsibilities for Data Protection Officers (DPO)
- Healthy Minds Lincolnshire GP Referral Form
- Holiday Pay For Locum GPs
- Identifying Overseas Patients
- Immunisation target payments
- Introduction of ReSPECT to Lincolnshire
- July/ August Newsletter
- Lincolnshire 0 - 19 Service
- LMC Newsletter - May 2018
- LMC Newsletter - Practice In Touch - Oct 2019
- LMC Newsletter - Practice In Touch Summer Edition
- Medical Record Requests from the Police
- Medication for patients travelling abroad
- Medication for Schools
- Multi-agency Risk Assessment Conferences (MARAC)
- New Contact Details for Sexual Health Services
- NHS GP Health Service - England
- NHSE complaints
- NHSE guidance on prescribing over-the-counter medications
- Partnership Review - Interim Report
- Patient Group Directions and Patient Specific Directions in General Practice
- Performance Matters - Exposure to Blood Borne Viruses (BBV)
- Poster for Practices- Hospital Queries
- Practice Leaflets in Accessible Formats
- Practice Mergers
- Prescribing Antivirals to Patients in Care Homes
- Primary care supply updates- November/December 2018
- Primary Care Support England (PCSE) GP Bulletin - June 2019
- Primary Care Workload Observatory
- QOF Business Rules Coding Issues
- Quality First- Enabling Practices to Provide Excellent Care
- Reducing the burden of Appraisal
- Removing patients from your list of registered patients
- Retention of PGDs
- Seasonal Flu Vaccine Offers 2018-19
- Seasonal Flu Vaccine Offers 2019-20
- Serious Shortage Protocols
- Shared Care Update
- State Backed Indemnity Scheme For General Practice
- Unfair Comments on Websites
- Which Flu
- Whistleblowing Guidance
- Another page
About this page
- Updated on Monday, 2 October 2017
- 1413 hits