Death Certificates and Cremation Forms
Completing death certificates and cremation forms
The LMC and Coroner’s Office receive regular enquiries about whether a doctor can complete a Medical Certificate of Cause of Death (MCCD) or cremation paperwork. To help practices with this process we have developed a flow chart which clinicians and administrators can use to identify whether a death certificate or cremation form can be completed with or without coroner’s office input. This flow chart is available in the attachment above.
Notification of Death Regulations 2019 In September 2019 the government released new guidance regarding Notification of Death. These...
Recently there have been changes to Death Certification and Cremation guidelines. We have thus updated our flow charts regarding...
When a patient dies it is expected by relatives and carers that a doctor or other health professional will attend the deceased to...
This Newsletter contains articles on: SNOMED CT Coding Clarification on the 14 Day Rule for Medical Certificate of Cause of Death...
The 2017/18 GMS contract included clauses designed to make the transition from prison to the community easier for patients being...
Due to increased waiting times for outpatient appointments GPs have been increasingly asked by patients to 'expedite' their...
Bankruptcy Any individual who is able to give information about a bankrupt may be required to give evidence, for which no charge can be...
single-handed GPs Consideration Considerations for Single-handed GPs When we think of business continuity planning for our...
Schools frequently request information from GPs regarding a child’s health conditions, their absence from school, or to certify that...
contract compliance update In September 2021 practices sent data to the LMC regarding inappropriate workload transfer from secondary...
In this section
- Appraisals for Salaried GPs
- Cancer Care Reviews
- Core Hours
- Corporate Malpractice Cover
- Death Certificates and Cremation Forms
- End of Life Care - Updated Guidelines
- February/ March Newsletter
- Flu vaccination for patients with HIV
- GP Practice and CCG Responsibilities for Data Protection Officers (DPO)
- Healthy Minds Lincolnshire GP Referral Form
- Holiday Pay For Locum GPs
- Identifying Overseas Patients
- Introduction of ReSPECT to Lincolnshire
- July/ August Newsletter
- Lincolnshire 0 - 19 Service
- LMC Newsletter - May 2018
- LMC Newsletter - Practice In Touch - Oct 2019
- LMC Newsletter - Practice In Touch Summer Edition
- Medical Record Requests from the Police
- Medication for patients travelling abroad
- Medication for Schools
- Multi-agency Risk Assessment Conferences (MARAC)
- New Contact Details for Sexual Health Services
- NHS GP Health Service - England
- NHSE complaints
- NHSE guidance on prescribing over-the-counter medications
- Partnership Review - Interim Report
- Performance Matters - Exposure to Blood Borne Viruses (BBV)
- Poster for Practices- Hospital Queries
- Practice Leaflets in Accessible Formats
- Practice Mergers
- Prescribing Antivirals to Patients in Care Homes
- Primary Care Workload Observatory
- Quality First- Enabling Practices to Provide Excellent Care
- Reducing the burden of Appraisal
- Removing patients from your list of registered patients
- Retention of PGDs
- Shared Care Update
- Unfair Comments on Websites
- Which Flu
- Another page
About this page
- Updated on Thursday, 4 April 2019
- 2696 hits