Death Certificates and Cremation Forms
Completing death certificates and cremation forms
The LMC and Coroner’s Office receive regular enquiries about whether a doctor can complete a Medical Certificate of Cause of Death (MCCD) or cremation paperwork. To help practices with this process we have developed a flow chart which clinicians and administrators can use to identify whether a death certificate or cremation form can be completed with or without coroner’s office input. This flow chart is available in the attachment above.
Notification of Death Regulations 2019 In September 2019 the government released new guidance regarding Notification of Death. These...
Recently there have been changes to Death Certification and Cremation guidelines. We have thus updated our flow charts regarding...
This Newsletter contains articles on: SNOMED CT Coding Clarification on the 14 Day Rule for Medical Certificate of Cause of Death...
When a patient dies it is expected by relatives and carers that a doctor or other health professional will attend the deceased to...
The 2017/18 GMS contract included clauses designed to make the transition from prison to the community easier for patients being...
Due to increased waiting times for outpatient appointments GPs have been increasingly asked by patients to 'expedite' their...
Bankruptcy Any individual who is able to give information about a bankrupt may be required to give evidence, for which no charge can be...
Schools frequently request information from GPs regarding a child’s health conditions, their absence from school, or to certify that...
From April 17 the Standard NHS contract for hospital explicitly requires hospital clinicians to provide fit notes for patients who are;...
A recent safeguarding Serious Case Review (SCR Family V, published on the Lincolnshire LSCB website) highlighted the importance of...
In this section
- Appraisals for Salaried GPs
- Cancer Care Reviews
- Changes to Patient Registration Requirements
- Coding for flu and CQRS
- Core Hours
- Coroner's Newsletter For GP's
- Coroner's Newsletter For GP's
- Corporate Malpractice Cover
- CQRS - Flu & Pneumo Counts
- Death Certificates and Cremation Forms
- End of Life Care - Updated Guidelines
- EpiPen supply issue and anaphylaxis packs
- February/ March Newsletter
- Flooding - impact of the farming community
- Flu vaccination for patients with HIV
- Flu Vaccine Ordering for 18/19 - Additional Information
- GP coverage and the NHS crisis
- GP Practice and CCG Responsibilities for Data Protection Officers (DPO)
- Healthy Minds Lincolnshire GP Referral Form
- Holiday Pay For Locum GPs
- Identifying Overseas Patients
- Immunisation target payments
- Introduction of ReSPECT to Lincolnshire
- July/ August Newsletter
- Lincolnshire 0 - 19 Service
- LMC Newsletter - May 2018
- LMC Newsletter - Practice In Touch - Oct 2019
- LMC Newsletter - Practice In Touch Summer Edition
- Medical Record Requests from the Police
- Medication for patients travelling abroad
- Medication for Schools
- Multi-agency Risk Assessment Conferences (MARAC)
- New Contact Details for Sexual Health Services
- NHS GP Health Service - England
- NHSE complaints
- NHSE guidance on prescribing over-the-counter medications
- Partnership Review - Interim Report
- Patient Group Directions and Patient Specific Directions in General Practice
- Performance Matters - Exposure to Blood Borne Viruses (BBV)
- Poster for Practices- Hospital Queries
- Practice Leaflets in Accessible Formats
- Practice Mergers
- Prescribing Antivirals to Patients in Care Homes
- Primary care supply updates- November/December 2018
- Primary Care Support England (PCSE) GP Bulletin - June 2019
- Primary Care Workload Observatory
- QOF Business Rules Coding Issues
- Quality First- Enabling Practices to Provide Excellent Care
- Reducing the burden of Appraisal
- Removing patients from your list of registered patients
- Retention of PGDs
- Seasonal Flu Vaccine Offers 2018-19
- Seasonal Flu Vaccine Offers 2019-20
- Serious Shortage Protocols
- Shared Care Update
- State Backed Indemnity Scheme For General Practice
- Unfair Comments on Websites
- Which Flu
- Whistleblowing Guidance
- Another page
About this page
- Updated on Thursday, 4 April 2019
- 1704 hits