**BOOK NOW* LMC Event - Changes to the CQC Inspection Process
Date sent: Friday 4 August 2017
Email sent by Lincolnshire LMC to all Lincolnshire Practice Managers & GPs, on Friday, 4 Aug 2017
Lincolnshire LMC is pleased to announce that booking are now open for the Changes to the CQC Inspection Process event.
With speakers from CQC, this half day event will help you understand;
- the proposed changes to inspections
- how you will be assessed from November
- prepare you for re-inspection & demonstrate what the inspectors will be looking forward
You will gain information on;
- how you will be inspected under the new framework
- increased scrutiny on leadership
- changes to the key lines of enquiry
- information sharing, governance & data security
Who should attend;
The event is open to members of Lincolnshire levy paying practices, who have an active role in CQC regulation compliance, including GPs, practice managers & other team members.
Date & venue;
Thursday 21st September.
Lunch & registration from 12.45pm.
Event times 1.45pm to 4.00pm
Petwood Hotel, Stixwould Road, Woodhall Spa LN10 6QG
This is a free of charge event for Lincolnshire levy paying practices.
We do please ask though; if you are unable to attend that you cancel your place.
Book your place(s) online at https://www.lincslmc.co.uk/events/3993
Chief Operating Officer
Lincolnshire LMC Limited
T 01522 576659
M 07495 079157