Flu Vaccine Ordering for 18/19 - Additional Information
As the deadline (12th April) approaches for the ordering of flu vaccine for next season, the Screening and Immunisation Team (Public Health) have been asked to send the attached Q&A which gives a little more information about the delivery dates for the vaccine.
As some of you will know they have been in touch with individual practices who, we had been informed, had not appeared to order any vaccine. The Screening and Immunisation Team are now hopeful that everyone has ordered enough appropriate vaccine for their patients for next season.
If the Screening and Immunisation Team have not been in touch and you are concerned, after checking, that your order has not been confirmed in writing, or you have not ordered enough, there is still time to contact Sequiris to arrange this.
The Screening and Immunisation Team appreciate there has been a lot of correspondence regarding flu vaccines for next year (even before this year’s flu season was over) and they have sent thanks to all practices for their patience in this matter.
To view the questions and answers please click on the attachment at the top of this page.
Please see the email from the Screening and Immunisation Team (Public Health) below regarding Flu Vaccine Ordering for 2020/21:...
Please find attached a letter from NHS England providing the definitive guidance on which vaccines to use for the 2019/20 flu season....
The LMC Buying Group has made the decision to work with all four remaining flu vaccine companies for the 2019/20 season to ensure they...
NHS England has released its ‘definitive’ guidance for GP practices about which flu vaccines to use for the 2018-19 season. NHS England...
BHIVA and HIVPA message to members regarding the flu vaccine It has been reported that some GP computer systems are giving the...
Please see the email below and attached documents that has been sent to all practices in Leicestershire, Lincolnshire and...
Medication Reviews Medication and prescribing errors can cause significant patient harm, and thus can lead to complaints and referral...
The Screening & Immunisation Team (SIT) recently issued the following advice regarding retention of PGDs. As these documents are the...
A recent safeguarding Serious Case Review (SCR Family V, published on the Lincolnshire LSCB website) highlighted the importance of...
Over recent times the LMC has worked to reduce the administrative burden for GPs and other practice staff. One of the changes which we...
In this section
- Appraisals for Salaried GPs
- Cancer Care Reviews
- Changes to Patient Registration Requirements
- Coding for flu and CQRS
- Core Hours
- Coroner's Newsletter For GP's
- Coroner's Newsletter For GP's
- Corporate Malpractice Cover
- CQRS - Flu & Pneumo Counts
- Death Certificates and Cremation Forms
- End of Life Care - Updated Guidelines
- EpiPen supply issue and anaphylaxis packs
- February/ March Newsletter
- Flooding - impact of the farming community
- Flu vaccination for patients with HIV
- Flu Vaccine Ordering for 18/19 - Additional Information
- GP coverage and the NHS crisis
- GP Practice and CCG Responsibilities for Data Protection Officers (DPO)
- Healthy Minds Lincolnshire GP Referral Form
- Holiday Pay For Locum GPs
- Identifying Overseas Patients
- Immunisation target payments
- Introduction of ReSPECT to Lincolnshire
- July/ August Newsletter
- Lincolnshire 0 - 19 Service
- LMC Newsletter - May 2018
- LMC Newsletter - Practice In Touch - Oct 2019
- LMC Newsletter - Practice In Touch Summer Edition
- Medical Record Requests from the Police
- Medication for patients travelling abroad
- Medication for Schools
- Multi-agency Risk Assessment Conferences (MARAC)
- New Contact Details for Sexual Health Services
- NHS GP Health Service - England
- NHSE complaints
- NHSE guidance on prescribing over-the-counter medications
- Partnership Review - Interim Report
- Patient Group Directions and Patient Specific Directions in General Practice
- Performance Matters - Exposure to Blood Borne Viruses (BBV)
- Poster for Practices- Hospital Queries
- Practice Leaflets in Accessible Formats
- Practice Mergers
- Prescribing Antivirals to Patients in Care Homes
- Primary care supply updates- November/December 2018
- Primary Care Support England (PCSE) GP Bulletin - June 2019
- Primary Care Workload Observatory
- QOF Business Rules Coding Issues
- Quality First- Enabling Practices to Provide Excellent Care
- Reducing the burden of Appraisal
- Removing patients from your list of registered patients
- Retention of PGDs
- Seasonal Flu Vaccine Offers 2018-19
- Seasonal Flu Vaccine Offers 2019-20
- Serious Shortage Protocols
- Shared Care Update
- State Backed Indemnity Scheme For General Practice
- Unfair Comments on Websites
- Which Flu
- Whistleblowing Guidance
- Another page
About this page
- Updated on Wednesday, 11 April 2018
- 1222 hits