General Practice Annual Electronic Self-Declaration (eDec)
The collection window for the 2021 General Practice Annual Electronic Self-Declaration (eDec) will open to receive submissions from Monday 18th October 2021.
The information NHS digital is asking for in the eDEC covers eight areas:
- practice details (such as name and address)
- practice staff
- practice premises and equipment
- practice services
- information about the practice and its procedures
- compliance with Care Quality Commission (CQC) registration requirements
- general practice (GP) information technology (IT)
Each section will already be populated with the answers the practice provided the previous year. The person completing the declaration needs to check these and update them if they have changed.