Healthy Minds Lincolnshire GP Referral Form
Click on the link above to view and download the children and young people's Healthy Minds Lincolnshire GP Referral Form
Lincolnshire Integrated Medicines and Prescribing Service (LIMPS) LIMPS PACEF Pharmacists, Pharmacy Technicians Lincolnshire CCG LIMPS...
Lincolnshire Local Medical Committee (LMC) is the statutory representative body for GPs and their Practices, operating across the...
Recent CQC visits to practices, and post-payment visits (PPVs) by CCG and NHSE have highlighted that there are wide differences from...
DNACPR Mythbuster 105 DNACPR 13/08/2021: The DNACPR mythbuster from the CQC aims to reduce confusion, clarify, signpost and share...
Performance Matters- sharing medical records The LMC is regularly involved in representing and supporting doctors who have been...
GPs frequently see patients who are aged under 18 years of age without the parents being present. If the GP decides to treat these...
On-going work to implement the NHS Standard Contract In 2015/16 NHS England recognised that general practices were being burdened with...
Sent to all Lincolnshire GPs and Practice Managers Access and Support for General Practice Lincolnshire LMC met on Thursday 14th...
The BMA have recently published the document 'Workload Control in General Practice'. This document highlights the significant increase...
COVID Vaccine (written by: Dr Kieran Sharrock) There has been widespread coverage of the results of the trials of three of the Covid-19...
In this section
- Appraisals for Salaried GPs
- Cancer Care Reviews
- Core Hours
- Corporate Malpractice Cover
- Death Certificates and Cremation Forms
- End of Life Care - Updated Guidelines
- February/ March Newsletter
- Flu vaccination for patients with HIV
- GP Practice and CCG Responsibilities for Data Protection Officers (DPO)
- Healthy Minds Lincolnshire GP Referral Form
- Holiday Pay For Locum GPs
- Identifying Overseas Patients
- Introduction of ReSPECT to Lincolnshire
- July/ August Newsletter
- Lincolnshire 0 - 19 Service
- LMC Newsletter - May 2018
- LMC Newsletter - Practice In Touch - Oct 2019
- LMC Newsletter - Practice In Touch Summer Edition
- Medical Record Requests from the Police
- Medication for patients travelling abroad
- Medication for Schools
- Multi-agency Risk Assessment Conferences (MARAC)
- New Contact Details for Sexual Health Services
- NHS GP Health Service - England
- NHSE complaints
- NHSE guidance on prescribing over-the-counter medications
- Partnership Review - Interim Report
- Performance Matters - Exposure to Blood Borne Viruses (BBV)
- Poster for Practices- Hospital Queries
- Practice Leaflets in Accessible Formats
- Practice Mergers
- Prescribing Antivirals to Patients in Care Homes
- Primary Care Workload Observatory
- Quality First- Enabling Practices to Provide Excellent Care
- Reducing the burden of Appraisal
- Removing patients from your list of registered patients
- Retention of PGDs
- Shared Care Update
- Unfair Comments on Websites
- Which Flu
- Another page
About this page
- Updated on Thursday, 4 January 2018
- 3042 hits