Healthy Minds Lincolnshire GP Referral Form
Click on the link above to view and download the children and young people's Healthy Minds Lincolnshire GP Referral Form
The GPC recently met with NHS England to discuss various issues including the current Capita/PCSE issues. This is a review of that...
Lincolnshire Local Medical Committee (LMC) is the statutory representative body for GPs and their Practices, operating across the...
CQC seeks views on next phase of regulation The Care Quality Commission (CQC) is consulting on a further set of proposals which will...
Recent CQC visits to practices, and post-payment visits (PPVs) by CCG and NHSE have highlighted that there are wide differences from...
The BMA have recently published the document 'Workload Control in General Practice'. This document highlights the significant increase...
GPs frequently see patients who are aged under 18 years of age without the parents being present. If the GP decides to treat these...
On-going work to implement the NHS Standard Contract In 2015/16 NHS England recognised that general practices were being burdened with...
Dear %recipient.firstname%, Many of you will already have seen the BMA document "Workload Control in General Practice". This document...
Lincolnshire LMC hosted the East Midlands GPC Roadshow on 8th February 2018, which was well attended by 80 GPs and Practice Managers...
To all clinical staff in Lincolnshire Introduction of ReSPECT to Lincolnshire In 2014, a systematic review of Do Not Attempt...
In this section
- Appraisals for Salaried GPs
- Cancer Care Reviews
- Changes to Patient Registration Requirements
- Coding for flu and CQRS
- Core Hours
- Coroner's Newsletter For GP's
- Coroner's Newsletter For GP's
- Corporate Malpractice Cover
- CQRS - Flu & Pneumo Counts
- Death Certificates and Cremation Forms
- End of Life Care - Updated Guidelines
- EpiPen supply issue and anaphylaxis packs
- February/ March Newsletter
- Flooding - impact of the farming community
- Flu vaccination for patients with HIV
- Flu Vaccine Ordering for 18/19 - Additional Information
- GP coverage and the NHS crisis
- GP Practice and CCG Responsibilities for Data Protection Officers (DPO)
- Healthy Minds Lincolnshire GP Referral Form
- Holiday Pay For Locum GPs
- Identifying Overseas Patients
- Immunisation target payments
- Introduction of ReSPECT to Lincolnshire
- July/ August Newsletter
- Lincolnshire 0 - 19 Service
- LMC Newsletter - May 2018
- LMC Newsletter - Practice In Touch - Oct 2019
- LMC Newsletter - Practice In Touch Summer Edition
- Medical Record Requests from the Police
- Medication for patients travelling abroad
- Medication for Schools
- Multi-agency Risk Assessment Conferences (MARAC)
- New Contact Details for Sexual Health Services
- NHS GP Health Service - England
- NHSE complaints
- NHSE guidance on prescribing over-the-counter medications
- Partnership Review - Interim Report
- Patient Group Directions and Patient Specific Directions in General Practice
- Performance Matters - Exposure to Blood Borne Viruses (BBV)
- Poster for Practices- Hospital Queries
- Practice Leaflets in Accessible Formats
- Practice Mergers
- Prescribing Antivirals to Patients in Care Homes
- Primary care supply updates- November/December 2018
- Primary Care Support England (PCSE) GP Bulletin - June 2019
- Primary Care Workload Observatory
- QOF Business Rules Coding Issues
- Quality First- Enabling Practices to Provide Excellent Care
- Reducing the burden of Appraisal
- Removing patients from your list of registered patients
- Retention of PGDs
- Seasonal Flu Vaccine Offers 2018-19
- Seasonal Flu Vaccine Offers 2019-20
- Serious Shortage Protocols
- Shared Care Update
- State Backed Indemnity Scheme For General Practice
- Unfair Comments on Websites
- Which Flu
- Whistleblowing Guidance
- Another page
About this page
- Updated on Thursday, 4 January 2018
- 2168 hits