Immunisation target payments
A few practices have contacted the Lincolnshire LMC regarding a drop in monies received for payments for immunisation targets. This is due to the removal from the Statement of Financial Entitlements (SFE) of the payment for one dose of MenC vaccination at age three months, in 2016/17.
In 2016/17 SFE the requirement to deliver MenC vaccinations as part of the childhood vaccination programme was amended. The dose delivered at three months was removed from 1 July 2016. The funding remained in the SFE for two years to recognise the two year payment lag for the targeted programme. This has now be removed from the SFE.
Please find attached a letter from NHS England providing the definitive guidance on which vaccines to use for the 2019/20 flu season....
GPC England has been made aware that a number of local commissioners have refused locum reimbursement following GP partners returning to...
COVID Vaccine (written by: Dr Kieran Sharrock) There has been widespread coverage of the results of the trials of three of the Covid-19...
The LMC has been asked whether practices can issue medications for patient’s travelling abroad. The BMA has good advice about this which...
NHS England has released its ‘definitive’ guidance for GP practices about which flu vaccines to use for the 2018-19 season. NHS England...
We have had many queries from practices where parents are requesting private administration of the Men B vaccine. Please be aware that,...
As you know Firearms Licensing (FAL) has been an area of contention since new guidance was released by the Home Office in 2016. This...
The University of Nottingham, together with regional General Practices are running a work experience placement scheme for Year 12...
This edition of Lincolnshire LMC's newsletter, Practice In Touch includes articles on: Nps & AHPs requesting X-ray and Ultrasound...
Healthwatch Lincolnshire has received a number of complaints from patients about being removed from GP practice lists. Healthwatch...
In this section
- Appraisals for Salaried GPs
- Cancer Care Reviews
- Changes to Patient Registration Requirements
- Coding for flu and CQRS
- Core Hours
- Coroner's Newsletter For GP's
- Coroner's Newsletter For GP's
- Corporate Malpractice Cover
- CQRS - Flu & Pneumo Counts
- Death Certificates and Cremation Forms
- End of Life Care - Updated Guidelines
- EpiPen supply issue and anaphylaxis packs
- February/ March Newsletter
- Flooding - impact of the farming community
- Flu vaccination for patients with HIV
- Flu Vaccine Ordering for 18/19 - Additional Information
- GP coverage and the NHS crisis
- GP Practice and CCG Responsibilities for Data Protection Officers (DPO)
- Healthy Minds Lincolnshire GP Referral Form
- Holiday Pay For Locum GPs
- Identifying Overseas Patients
- Immunisation target payments
- Introduction of ReSPECT to Lincolnshire
- July/ August Newsletter
- Lincolnshire 0 - 19 Service
- LMC Newsletter - May 2018
- LMC Newsletter - Practice In Touch - Oct 2019
- LMC Newsletter - Practice In Touch Summer Edition
- Medical Record Requests from the Police
- Medication for patients travelling abroad
- Medication for Schools
- Multi-agency Risk Assessment Conferences (MARAC)
- New Contact Details for Sexual Health Services
- NHS GP Health Service - England
- NHSE complaints
- NHSE guidance on prescribing over-the-counter medications
- Partnership Review - Interim Report
- Patient Group Directions and Patient Specific Directions in General Practice
- Performance Matters - Exposure to Blood Borne Viruses (BBV)
- Poster for Practices- Hospital Queries
- Practice Leaflets in Accessible Formats
- Practice Mergers
- Prescribing Antivirals to Patients in Care Homes
- Primary care supply updates- November/December 2018
- Primary Care Support England (PCSE) GP Bulletin - June 2019
- Primary Care Workload Observatory
- QOF Business Rules Coding Issues
- Quality First- Enabling Practices to Provide Excellent Care
- Reducing the burden of Appraisal
- Removing patients from your list of registered patients
- Retention of PGDs
- Seasonal Flu Vaccine Offers 2018-19
- Seasonal Flu Vaccine Offers 2019-20
- Serious Shortage Protocols
- Shared Care Update
- State Backed Indemnity Scheme For General Practice
- Unfair Comments on Websites
- Which Flu
- Whistleblowing Guidance
- Another page
About this page
- Updated on Wednesday, 30 January 2019
- 947 hits