Multi-agency Risk Assessment Conferences (MARAC)
Lincolnshire Safegurding boards have recently written to practice requesting that GPs and practices co-operate with MARAC procedures by providing patient information for these conferences. Domestic abuse is a significant risk factor for child and adult abuse. The LMC thus recommends that practices do provide information for these conferences to help protect vulnerable patients.
There is guidance available in the attachments above about how to record information about domestic violence, and consent requirements when sharing this information. We recommend that practices incorporate this information into your practice safeguarding procedures.
Collaborative arrangements The NHS Act obliges NHS bodies to provide advice to statutory bodies in relation to social services,...
All staff who come into contact with children and young people have a responsibility to safeguard and promote their welfare and should...
Not getting adequate consent is the fourth most common cause for medical indemnity claims. It also accounts for high proportion of...
Since April 2018, CCGs have been required to provide IG advice and DPO support to practices. The new GP contract announced that this...
The LMC is regularly involved in representing and supporting doctors who have been identified as having 'performance' issues. The LMC...
We all receive, deal with, and file, hundreds of blood test results every week. In the vast majority of cases this is a seamless and...
Sepsis is, if you pardon the pun, a hot topic currently. High profile cases and pressure from groups such as Sepsis Trust UK have...
Update on Medical Record Requests from the Police The BMA have recently updated their guidance around requests from the police for...
The Lincolnshire LMC is actively working with CCGs, NHS England, EMAS, Public Health & many other organisations regarding COVID-19. We...
The GDPR is a regulation that will come into force from 25th May 2018. Its intention is to strengthen data protection for individuals...
In this section
- Appraisals for Salaried GPs
- Cancer Care Reviews
- Changes to Patient Registration Requirements
- Coding for flu and CQRS
- Core Hours
- Coroner's Newsletter For GP's
- Coroner's Newsletter For GP's
- Corporate Malpractice Cover
- CQRS - Flu & Pneumo Counts
- Death Certificates and Cremation Forms
- End of Life Care - Updated Guidelines
- EpiPen supply issue and anaphylaxis packs
- February/ March Newsletter
- Flooding - impact of the farming community
- Flu vaccination for patients with HIV
- Flu Vaccine Ordering for 18/19 - Additional Information
- GP coverage and the NHS crisis
- GP Practice and CCG Responsibilities for Data Protection Officers (DPO)
- Healthy Minds Lincolnshire GP Referral Form
- Holiday Pay For Locum GPs
- Identifying Overseas Patients
- Immunisation target payments
- Introduction of ReSPECT to Lincolnshire
- July/ August Newsletter
- Lincolnshire 0 - 19 Service
- LMC Newsletter - May 2018
- LMC Newsletter - Practice In Touch - Oct 2019
- LMC Newsletter - Practice In Touch Summer Edition
- Medical Record Requests from the Police
- Medication for patients travelling abroad
- Medication for Schools
- Multi-agency Risk Assessment Conferences (MARAC)
- New Contact Details for Sexual Health Services
- NHS GP Health Service - England
- NHSE complaints
- NHSE guidance on prescribing over-the-counter medications
- Partnership Review - Interim Report
- Patient Group Directions and Patient Specific Directions in General Practice
- Performance Matters - Exposure to Blood Borne Viruses (BBV)
- Poster for Practices- Hospital Queries
- Practice Leaflets in Accessible Formats
- Practice Mergers
- Prescribing Antivirals to Patients in Care Homes
- Primary care supply updates- November/December 2018
- Primary Care Support England (PCSE) GP Bulletin - June 2019
- Primary Care Workload Observatory
- QOF Business Rules Coding Issues
- Quality First- Enabling Practices to Provide Excellent Care
- Reducing the burden of Appraisal
- Removing patients from your list of registered patients
- Retention of PGDs
- Seasonal Flu Vaccine Offers 2018-19
- Seasonal Flu Vaccine Offers 2019-20
- Serious Shortage Protocols
- Shared Care Update
- State Backed Indemnity Scheme For General Practice
- Unfair Comments on Websites
- Which Flu
- Whistleblowing Guidance
- Another page
About this page
- Updated on Monday, 28 January 2019
- 1694 hits