New Contact Details for Sexual Health Services
LCHS have changed the contact details for their Sexual Health services.
Patients should be directed to the new telephone number or online booking form, which can be accessed via: https://lincolnonline.blithecloud.co.uk/.
Introduction It is also one of the domains of GMC Good Medical Practice- 'Record your work clearly, accurately and legibly' One of the...
COVID Vaccine (written by: Dr Kieran Sharrock) There has been widespread coverage of the results of the trials of three of the Covid-19...
The LMC is regularly involved in representing and supporting doctors who have been identified as having “performance” issues. The LMC...
At the LMC we receive many queries regarding Out of Area Registrations. We have listed below, the answers to some of the most frequently...
Prescribing Matters Newsletter Article Medication errors and opiate prescribing The LMC is regularly involved in representing and...
Non-specific Symptoms 2-week-wait pathway A new 2-week-wait pathway has been developed for patients who present with non-specific...
North West Anglia NHS Foundation Trust - Rapid Diagnostic Service Plus (RDS+) Rapid Diagnostic Service Plus (RDS+) - Internal and...
Friends and Family Test to restart The requirement that practices report to commissioners about the Friends and Family Test (FFT) will...
single-handed GPs Consideration Considerations for Single-handed GPs When we think of business continuity planning for our...
Notification of Death Regulations 2019 In September 2019 the government released new guidance regarding Notification of Death. These...
In this section
- Appraisals for Salaried GPs
- Cancer Care Reviews
- Core Hours
- Corporate Malpractice Cover
- Death Certificates and Cremation Forms
- End of Life Care - Updated Guidelines
- February/ March Newsletter
- Flu vaccination for patients with HIV
- GP Practice and CCG Responsibilities for Data Protection Officers (DPO)
- Healthy Minds Lincolnshire GP Referral Form
- Holiday Pay For Locum GPs
- Identifying Overseas Patients
- Introduction of ReSPECT to Lincolnshire
- July/ August Newsletter
- Lincolnshire 0 - 19 Service
- LMC Newsletter - May 2018
- LMC Newsletter - Practice In Touch - Oct 2019
- LMC Newsletter - Practice In Touch Summer Edition
- Medical Record Requests from the Police
- Medication for patients travelling abroad
- Medication for Schools
- Multi-agency Risk Assessment Conferences (MARAC)
- New Contact Details for Sexual Health Services
- NHS GP Health Service - England
- NHSE complaints
- NHSE guidance on prescribing over-the-counter medications
- Partnership Review - Interim Report
- Performance Matters - Exposure to Blood Borne Viruses (BBV)
- Poster for Practices- Hospital Queries
- Practice Leaflets in Accessible Formats
- Practice Mergers
- Prescribing Antivirals to Patients in Care Homes
- Primary Care Workload Observatory
- Quality First- Enabling Practices to Provide Excellent Care
- Reducing the burden of Appraisal
- Removing patients from your list of registered patients
- Retention of PGDs
- Shared Care Update
- Unfair Comments on Websites
- Which Flu
- Another page
About this page
- Updated on Tuesday, 4 July 2017
- 2431 hits