New Contact Details for Sexual Health Services
LCHS have changed the contact details for their Sexual Health services.
Patients should be directed to the new telephone number or online booking form, which can be accessed via: https://lincolnonline.blithecloud.co.uk/.
Following the introduction of SNOMED, NHS Digital’s business rules team has been converting and mapping the READ and CTV3 codes into...
Introduction It is also one of the domains of GMC Good Medical Practice- 'Record your work clearly, accurately and legibly' One of the...
The LMC is regularly involved in representing and supporting doctors who have been identified as having “performance” issues. The LMC...
At the LMC we receive many queries regarding Out of Area Registrations. We have listed below, the answers to some of the most frequently...
Notification of Death Regulations 2019 In September 2019 the government released new guidance regarding Notification of Death. These...
Lincolnshire County Council and Safeguarding Children Board have agreed new safeguarding guidance for GPs and practices. This new...
Please Note: The LMC is not the ADHD Service, if you wish to contact the ADHD360 Service please call 01507 534 181 or go to...
What is the Mental Capacity Act 2005? The MCA is an Act of Parliament which provides a framework by which people who may not be able to...
Sent to all Lincolnshire GPs, Nurses, and Practice Managers Dear %recipient.firstname%, In the past when we requested a community...
Department of Health and Social care has indicated that all NHS bodies should not be using fax machines from April 2020. Hospital trusts...
In this section
- Appraisals for Salaried GPs
- Cancer Care Reviews
- Changes to Patient Registration Requirements
- Coding for flu and CQRS
- Core Hours
- Coroner's Newsletter For GP's
- Coroner's Newsletter For GP's
- Corporate Malpractice Cover
- CQRS - Flu & Pneumo Counts
- Death Certificates and Cremation Forms
- End of Life Care - Updated Guidelines
- EpiPen supply issue and anaphylaxis packs
- February/ March Newsletter
- Flooding - impact of the farming community
- Flu vaccination for patients with HIV
- Flu Vaccine Ordering for 18/19 - Additional Information
- GP coverage and the NHS crisis
- GP Practice and CCG Responsibilities for Data Protection Officers (DPO)
- Healthy Minds Lincolnshire GP Referral Form
- Holiday Pay For Locum GPs
- Identifying Overseas Patients
- Immunisation target payments
- Introduction of ReSPECT to Lincolnshire
- July/ August Newsletter
- Lincolnshire 0 - 19 Service
- LMC Newsletter - May 2018
- LMC Newsletter - Practice In Touch - Oct 2019
- LMC Newsletter - Practice In Touch Summer Edition
- Medical Record Requests from the Police
- Medication for patients travelling abroad
- Medication for Schools
- Multi-agency Risk Assessment Conferences (MARAC)
- New Contact Details for Sexual Health Services
- NHS GP Health Service - England
- NHSE complaints
- NHSE guidance on prescribing over-the-counter medications
- Partnership Review - Interim Report
- Patient Group Directions and Patient Specific Directions in General Practice
- Performance Matters - Exposure to Blood Borne Viruses (BBV)
- Poster for Practices- Hospital Queries
- Practice Leaflets in Accessible Formats
- Practice Mergers
- Prescribing Antivirals to Patients in Care Homes
- Primary care supply updates- November/December 2018
- Primary Care Support England (PCSE) GP Bulletin - June 2019
- Primary Care Workload Observatory
- QOF Business Rules Coding Issues
- Quality First- Enabling Practices to Provide Excellent Care
- Reducing the burden of Appraisal
- Removing patients from your list of registered patients
- Retention of PGDs
- Seasonal Flu Vaccine Offers 2018-19
- Seasonal Flu Vaccine Offers 2019-20
- Serious Shortage Protocols
- Shared Care Update
- State Backed Indemnity Scheme For General Practice
- Unfair Comments on Websites
- Which Flu
- Whistleblowing Guidance
- Another page
About this page
- Updated on Tuesday, 4 July 2017
- 1549 hits