When patients make complaints direct to NHSE practices will receive a letter from NHSE requesting a response within three working days. This is often not practically possible to achieve, as many clinicians may be involved, and advice may need to sought from indemnity providers. We have discussed this with NHSE, and they have acknowledged that practices may not be able to provide a detailed response in their requested time scale. Thus practices are asked to provide a short response initially, which acknowledges receipt of the complaint, and sets out an expected timeframe for a full response.
From time to time NHS Engalnd go through a process of validating the dispensing lists of practices. NHS England will write to your...
Schools frequently request information from GPs regarding a child’s health conditions, their absence from school, or to certify that...
Dear %recipient.firstname%, NHSE are consulting regarding "Items which should not be routinely prescribed in primary care" including;...
In March NHSE published guidance regarding the prescribing of OTC medications. This guidance suggests that the NHS could save £100m per...
Recent CQC visits to practices, and post-payment visits (PPVs) by CCG and NHSE have highlighted that there are wide differences from...
The CQC published its State of Care report recently, which is an annual assessment of health and social care in England. The report...
Amendments to GMS/PMS Contract Regulations October 2020 Although there are a number of minor changes, those with the most relevance...
The LMC has heard many concerns from practices that the level of service for children has significantly reduced since the development of...
Collaborative arrangements The NHS Act obliges NHS bodies to provide advice to statutory bodies in relation to social services,...
NHS England have asked the LMC to advise practices about what is expected with regard to provision of practice leaflets. The content of...
In this section
- Appraisals for Salaried GPs
- Cancer Care Reviews
- Changes to Patient Registration Requirements
- Coding for flu and CQRS
- Core Hours
- Coroner's Newsletter For GP's
- Coroner's Newsletter For GP's
- Corporate Malpractice Cover
- CQRS - Flu & Pneumo Counts
- Death Certificates and Cremation Forms
- End of Life Care - Updated Guidelines
- EpiPen supply issue and anaphylaxis packs
- February/ March Newsletter
- Flooding - impact of the farming community
- Flu vaccination for patients with HIV
- Flu Vaccine Ordering for 18/19 - Additional Information
- GP coverage and the NHS crisis
- GP Practice and CCG Responsibilities for Data Protection Officers (DPO)
- Healthy Minds Lincolnshire GP Referral Form
- Holiday Pay For Locum GPs
- Identifying Overseas Patients
- Immunisation target payments
- Introduction of ReSPECT to Lincolnshire
- July/ August Newsletter
- Lincolnshire 0 - 19 Service
- LMC Newsletter - May 2018
- LMC Newsletter - Practice In Touch - Oct 2019
- LMC Newsletter - Practice In Touch Summer Edition
- Medical Record Requests from the Police
- Medication for patients travelling abroad
- Medication for Schools
- Multi-agency Risk Assessment Conferences (MARAC)
- New Contact Details for Sexual Health Services
- NHS GP Health Service - England
- NHSE complaints
- NHSE guidance on prescribing over-the-counter medications
- Partnership Review - Interim Report
- Patient Group Directions and Patient Specific Directions in General Practice
- Performance Matters - Exposure to Blood Borne Viruses (BBV)
- Poster for Practices- Hospital Queries
- Practice Leaflets in Accessible Formats
- Practice Mergers
- Prescribing Antivirals to Patients in Care Homes
- Primary care supply updates- November/December 2018
- Primary Care Support England (PCSE) GP Bulletin - June 2019
- Primary Care Workload Observatory
- QOF Business Rules Coding Issues
- Quality First- Enabling Practices to Provide Excellent Care
- Reducing the burden of Appraisal
- Removing patients from your list of registered patients
- Retention of PGDs
- Seasonal Flu Vaccine Offers 2018-19
- Seasonal Flu Vaccine Offers 2019-20
- Serious Shortage Protocols
- Shared Care Update
- State Backed Indemnity Scheme For General Practice
- Unfair Comments on Websites
- Which Flu
- Whistleblowing Guidance
- Another page
About this page
- Updated on Monday, 29 July 2019
- 879 hits