NHS GP Health Service - England
The NHS GP Health Service is a new confidential NHS service for GPs and GP trainees in England. It has been launched as part of the of the GP Forward View programme of commitments. It will run in parallel to primary care performer occupational health services commissioned by CCG (clinical commissioning groups) under NHS England’s national service specification. Launched on 31 January 2017, The NHS GP Health Service can help with issues relating to a mental health concern, including stress or depression, or an addiction problem, where these might affect a GP’s work. Operating on a self-referral basis, it is provided by health professionals specialising in mental health support to doctors and is available in various locations across England. Access the service by emailing email@example.com or by calling 0300 0303 300. Availability is from 8am – 8pm Monday to Friday and 8am – 2pm Saturday. Please note the service is not for emergency or crisis issues. These should be directed to mainstream NHS services.
For further information about the service, visit the dedicated web page http://www.gphealth.nhs.uk/
Practitioner Health Service (Formerly known as the GP Health Service) www.practitionerhealth.nhs.uk Practitioner Health is a free,...
Mental Health Concerns If experiencing mental health issues, you should see your GP or consider self-referral to the Steps2Change...
The NHS GP Health Service (GPH) is a service for GPs or GP trainees across England, with issues relating to mental health concerns or...
See more on our LMC Wellbeing Page OVERWHELMED at work or with life in general? LOCK-DOWN rules making you feel stressed or...
On 12 October 2017 the Secretary of State for Health has announced that the Department of Health is planning the development of a...
From time to time NHS England will check that practices are complying with some of the changes to your core contract that have come in...
Since 2014 as a condition of maintaining their registration with the NMC, all nurses must be able to confirm they have the correct...
As we know, general practice is facing unprecedented and mounting pressure from rising patient demand and widespread staff shortages. A...
NHS England's Five Year Forward View set out a number of NMCs (New Models of Care) that NHS England believes represent ways to provide...
The GPC recently met with NHS England to discuss various issues including the current Capita/PCSE issues. This is a review of that...
In this section
- Appraisals for Salaried GPs
- Cancer Care Reviews
- Changes to Patient Registration Requirements
- Coding for flu and CQRS
- Core Hours
- Coroner's Newsletter For GP's
- Coroner's Newsletter For GP's
- Corporate Malpractice Cover
- CQRS - Flu & Pneumo Counts
- Death Certificates and Cremation Forms
- End of Life Care - Updated Guidelines
- EpiPen supply issue and anaphylaxis packs
- February/ March Newsletter
- Flooding - impact of the farming community
- Flu vaccination for patients with HIV
- Flu Vaccine Ordering for 18/19 - Additional Information
- GP coverage and the NHS crisis
- GP Practice and CCG Responsibilities for Data Protection Officers (DPO)
- Healthy Minds Lincolnshire GP Referral Form
- Holiday Pay For Locum GPs
- Identifying Overseas Patients
- Immunisation target payments
- Introduction of ReSPECT to Lincolnshire
- July/ August Newsletter
- Lincolnshire 0 - 19 Service
- LMC Newsletter - May 2018
- LMC Newsletter - Practice In Touch - Oct 2019
- LMC Newsletter - Practice In Touch Summer Edition
- Medical Record Requests from the Police
- Medication for patients travelling abroad
- Medication for Schools
- Multi-agency Risk Assessment Conferences (MARAC)
- New Contact Details for Sexual Health Services
- NHS GP Health Service - England
- NHSE complaints
- NHSE guidance on prescribing over-the-counter medications
- Partnership Review - Interim Report
- Patient Group Directions and Patient Specific Directions in General Practice
- Performance Matters - Exposure to Blood Borne Viruses (BBV)
- Poster for Practices- Hospital Queries
- Practice Leaflets in Accessible Formats
- Practice Mergers
- Prescribing Antivirals to Patients in Care Homes
- Primary care supply updates- November/December 2018
- Primary Care Support England (PCSE) GP Bulletin - June 2019
- Primary Care Workload Observatory
- QOF Business Rules Coding Issues
- Quality First- Enabling Practices to Provide Excellent Care
- Reducing the burden of Appraisal
- Removing patients from your list of registered patients
- Retention of PGDs
- Seasonal Flu Vaccine Offers 2018-19
- Seasonal Flu Vaccine Offers 2019-20
- Serious Shortage Protocols
- Shared Care Update
- State Backed Indemnity Scheme For General Practice
- Unfair Comments on Websites
- Which Flu
- Whistleblowing Guidance
- Another page
This page appears in
About this page
- Updated on Tuesday, 24 March 2020
- 1797 hits