Poster for Practices- Hospital Queries
Practices spend a significant amount of time and resource trying to answer questions which patients raise regarding hospital appointments. To reduce this burden the LMC has created a poster for practices to use in waiting rooms and consulting rooms to educate patients about the best way to have these queries answered.
This poster is now available in the link above to view or download.
Holding protected learning time (PLT) in practices is essential for quality development and education for all practice staff. The GMS...
This newsletter includes articles on; Performamce Matters - Unwell Children Farewell from Debra Burley Changes to the GP contract for...
From 1 April 2015, it is a contractual requirement for practices to publish on their practice website by the end of the financial year...
Due to increased waiting times for outpatient appointments GPs have been increasingly asked by patients to 'expedite' their...
Covid-19 coronavirus virus covid We are part of the Primary Care Cell, Clinical Cell & Business Continuity Working Group for...
Amendments to GMS/PMS Contract Regulations October 2020 Although there are a number of minor changes, those with the most relevance...
Gender Identity and General Practice Gender Dysphoria Trans Healthcare Gender Identity and General Practice Gender identity issues and...
Eating Disorders - Responsibility to monitor physical health Patients with severe mental illness (SMI) have higher risk of physical...
The LMC has been asked whether practices can issue medications for patient’s travelling abroad. The BMA has good advice about this which...
Performance Matters Patient Safety Alerts MHRA CQC Performance Matters- Patient Safety Alerts What you need to know: All...
In this section
- Appraisals for Salaried GPs
- Cancer Care Reviews
- Core Hours
- Corporate Malpractice Cover
- Death Certificates and Cremation Forms
- End of Life Care - Updated Guidelines
- February/ March Newsletter
- Flu vaccination for patients with HIV
- GP Practice and CCG Responsibilities for Data Protection Officers (DPO)
- Healthy Minds Lincolnshire GP Referral Form
- Holiday Pay For Locum GPs
- Identifying Overseas Patients
- Introduction of ReSPECT to Lincolnshire
- July/ August Newsletter
- Lincolnshire 0 - 19 Service
- LMC Newsletter - May 2018
- LMC Newsletter - Practice In Touch - Oct 2019
- LMC Newsletter - Practice In Touch Summer Edition
- Medical Record Requests from the Police
- Medication for patients travelling abroad
- Medication for Schools
- Multi-agency Risk Assessment Conferences (MARAC)
- New Contact Details for Sexual Health Services
- NHS GP Health Service - England
- NHSE complaints
- NHSE guidance on prescribing over-the-counter medications
- Partnership Review - Interim Report
- Performance Matters - Exposure to Blood Borne Viruses (BBV)
- Poster for Practices- Hospital Queries
- Practice Leaflets in Accessible Formats
- Practice Mergers
- Prescribing Antivirals to Patients in Care Homes
- Primary Care Workload Observatory
- Quality First- Enabling Practices to Provide Excellent Care
- Reducing the burden of Appraisal
- Removing patients from your list of registered patients
- Retention of PGDs
- Shared Care Update
- Unfair Comments on Websites
- Which Flu
- Another page
This page appears in
About this page
- Updated on Tuesday, 24 March 2020
- 2350 hits