Poster for Practices- Hospital Queries
Practices spend a significant amount of time and resource trying to answer questions which patients raise regarding hospital appointments. To reduce this burden the LMC has created a poster for practices to use in waiting rooms and consulting rooms to educate patients about the best way to have these queries answered.
This poster is now available in the link above to view or download.
Holding protected learning time (PLT) in practices is essential for quality development and education for all practice staff. The GMS...
This newsletter includes articles on; Performamce Matters - Unwell Children Farewell from Debra Burley Changes to the GP contract for...
From 1 April 2015, it is a contractual requirement for practices to publish on their practice website by the end of the financial year...
Practices should recently have received a letter from NHS Digital informing them that the codes for the 'type 2' opt-out have been...
The Lincolnshire LMC is actively working with CCGs, NHS England, EMAS, Public Health & many other organisations regarding COVID-19. We...
The LMC has been asked whether practices can issue medications for patient’s travelling abroad. The BMA has good advice about this which...
Practices are NOT required to prescribe antivirals to patients in care homes at risk of influenza The LMC has provided guidance...
From time to time NHS England will check that practices are complying with some of the changes to your core contract that have come in...
Frequently when patients are seen by private consultants they return to the NHS GP practice with requests for onward referral,...
As part of the 2017/18 contract agreement the Avoiding Unplanned Admissions DES was ended. There will now be a contractual requirement...
In this section
- Appraisals for Salaried GPs
- Cancer Care Reviews
- Changes to Patient Registration Requirements
- Coding for flu and CQRS
- Core Hours
- Coroner's Newsletter For GP's
- Coroner's Newsletter For GP's
- Corporate Malpractice Cover
- CQRS - Flu & Pneumo Counts
- Death Certificates and Cremation Forms
- End of Life Care - Updated Guidelines
- EpiPen supply issue and anaphylaxis packs
- February/ March Newsletter
- Flooding - impact of the farming community
- Flu vaccination for patients with HIV
- Flu Vaccine Ordering for 18/19 - Additional Information
- GP coverage and the NHS crisis
- GP Practice and CCG Responsibilities for Data Protection Officers (DPO)
- Healthy Minds Lincolnshire GP Referral Form
- Holiday Pay For Locum GPs
- Identifying Overseas Patients
- Immunisation target payments
- Introduction of ReSPECT to Lincolnshire
- July/ August Newsletter
- Lincolnshire 0 - 19 Service
- LMC Newsletter - May 2018
- LMC Newsletter - Practice In Touch - Oct 2019
- LMC Newsletter - Practice In Touch Summer Edition
- Medical Record Requests from the Police
- Medication for patients travelling abroad
- Medication for Schools
- Multi-agency Risk Assessment Conferences (MARAC)
- New Contact Details for Sexual Health Services
- NHS GP Health Service - England
- NHSE complaints
- NHSE guidance on prescribing over-the-counter medications
- Partnership Review - Interim Report
- Patient Group Directions and Patient Specific Directions in General Practice
- Performance Matters - Exposure to Blood Borne Viruses (BBV)
- Poster for Practices- Hospital Queries
- Practice Leaflets in Accessible Formats
- Practice Mergers
- Prescribing Antivirals to Patients in Care Homes
- Primary care supply updates- November/December 2018
- Primary Care Support England (PCSE) GP Bulletin - June 2019
- Primary Care Workload Observatory
- QOF Business Rules Coding Issues
- Quality First- Enabling Practices to Provide Excellent Care
- Reducing the burden of Appraisal
- Removing patients from your list of registered patients
- Retention of PGDs
- Seasonal Flu Vaccine Offers 2018-19
- Seasonal Flu Vaccine Offers 2019-20
- Serious Shortage Protocols
- Shared Care Update
- State Backed Indemnity Scheme For General Practice
- Unfair Comments on Websites
- Which Flu
- Whistleblowing Guidance
- Another page
This page appears in
About this page
- Updated on Tuesday, 24 March 2020
- 1612 hits