With the advent of Primary Care Networks, some practices have considered whether merging contracts is the best way forward for business continuity and risk sharing. Merging contracts is a significant undertaking, and should not be considered without caution and due diligence. To aid practices to make the decision about merging, and to facilitate the process, the LMC has produced a guide to merging and a spreadsheet to facilitate the process.
These documents can be found at the in the links above. The LMC is also able to give advice if merger is something that you are considering.
Practices are incentivised through QOF to perform a Cancer Care Review for patients newly diagnosed with cancer. These CCRs are hoped to...
The Serious Case Review for Child F was undertaken in 2018 as a result of the death of Child F. The recommendations from this SCR...
Legislation Under the terms of their primary medical services contracts, GP practices cannot refuse an application to join its list of...
The BMA have recently published the document 'Workload Control in General Practice'. This document highlights the significant increase...
CCGs have recently received a letter from NHS England reminding them of their duty to fund GP time when preparing reports for...
Healthwatch Lincolnshire has received a number of complaints from patients about being removed from GP practice lists. Healthwatch...
The LMC have been asked to share some lessons learnt from recent Serious Incidents which have affected Lincolnshire patients. Missed...
As you know Firearms Licensing (FAL) has been an area of contention since new guidance was released by the Home Office in 2016. This...
Sent to all Lincolnshire GPs, PMs, and nurses Dear %recipient.firstname%, From 4th February 2019 Lincolnshire health and care...
From 4th February 2019 Lincolnshire health and care organisations will be using the Recommended Summary Plan for Emergency Care and...
In this section
- Appraisals for Salaried GPs
- Cancer Care Reviews
- Changes to Patient Registration Requirements
- Coding for flu and CQRS
- Core Hours
- Coroner's Newsletter For GP's
- Coroner's Newsletter For GP's
- Corporate Malpractice Cover
- CQRS - Flu & Pneumo Counts
- Death Certificates and Cremation Forms
- End of Life Care - Updated Guidelines
- EpiPen supply issue and anaphylaxis packs
- February/ March Newsletter
- Flooding - impact of the farming community
- Flu vaccination for patients with HIV
- Flu Vaccine Ordering for 18/19 - Additional Information
- GP coverage and the NHS crisis
- GP Practice and CCG Responsibilities for Data Protection Officers (DPO)
- Healthy Minds Lincolnshire GP Referral Form
- Holiday Pay For Locum GPs
- Identifying Overseas Patients
- Immunisation target payments
- Introduction of ReSPECT to Lincolnshire
- July/ August Newsletter
- Lincolnshire 0 - 19 Service
- LMC Newsletter - May 2018
- LMC Newsletter - Practice In Touch - Oct 2019
- LMC Newsletter - Practice In Touch Summer Edition
- Medical Record Requests from the Police
- Medication for patients travelling abroad
- Medication for Schools
- Multi-agency Risk Assessment Conferences (MARAC)
- New Contact Details for Sexual Health Services
- NHS GP Health Service - England
- NHSE complaints
- NHSE guidance on prescribing over-the-counter medications
- Partnership Review - Interim Report
- Patient Group Directions and Patient Specific Directions in General Practice
- Performance Matters - Exposure to Blood Borne Viruses (BBV)
- Poster for Practices- Hospital Queries
- Practice Leaflets in Accessible Formats
- Practice Mergers
- Prescribing Antivirals to Patients in Care Homes
- Primary care supply updates- November/December 2018
- Primary Care Support England (PCSE) GP Bulletin - June 2019
- Primary Care Workload Observatory
- QOF Business Rules Coding Issues
- Quality First- Enabling Practices to Provide Excellent Care
- Reducing the burden of Appraisal
- Removing patients from your list of registered patients
- Retention of PGDs
- Seasonal Flu Vaccine Offers 2018-19
- Seasonal Flu Vaccine Offers 2019-20
- Serious Shortage Protocols
- Shared Care Update
- State Backed Indemnity Scheme For General Practice
- Unfair Comments on Websites
- Which Flu
- Whistleblowing Guidance
- Another page
About this page
- Updated on Friday, 24 May 2019
- 818 hits