With the advent of Primary Care Networks, some practices have considered whether merging contracts is the best way forward for business continuity and risk sharing. Merging contracts is a significant undertaking, and should not be considered without caution and due diligence. To aid practices to make the decision about merging, and to facilitate the process, the LMC has produced a guide to merging and a spreadsheet to facilitate the process.
These documents can be found at the in the links above. The LMC is also able to give advice if merger is something that you are considering.
Practices are incentivised through QOF to perform a Cancer Care Review for patients newly diagnosed with cancer. These CCRs are hoped to...
The Serious Case Review for Child F was undertaken in 2018 as a result of the death of Child F. The recommendations from this SCR...
111 First- How to give feedback Since April 2020 all practices have had to free up one appointment per day for every 3000 patients for...
Becton-Dickinson blood bottle shortage Practices will have received notice that there is a shortage of blood bottles and should be...
Legislation Under the terms of their primary medical services contracts, GP practices cannot refuse an application to join its list of...
Covid funding (written by: Dr Kieran Sharrock) NHSEI have announced that £150m will be made available to general practice through the...
The BMA have recently published the document 'Workload Control in General Practice'. This document highlights the significant increase...
CCGs have recently received a letter from NHS England reminding them of their duty to fund GP time when preparing reports for...
The LMC have been asked to share some lessons learnt from recent Serious Incidents which have affected Lincolnshire patients. Missed...
Flu and Pneumococcal Vaccination by LCHS staff Vaccination Agency Agreement (VAA) Flu and Pneumococcal Vaccination by LCHS staff- it is...
In this section
- Appraisals for Salaried GPs
- Cancer Care Reviews
- Core Hours
- Corporate Malpractice Cover
- Death Certificates and Cremation Forms
- End of Life Care - Updated Guidelines
- February/ March Newsletter
- Flu vaccination for patients with HIV
- GP Practice and CCG Responsibilities for Data Protection Officers (DPO)
- Healthy Minds Lincolnshire GP Referral Form
- Holiday Pay For Locum GPs
- Identifying Overseas Patients
- Introduction of ReSPECT to Lincolnshire
- July/ August Newsletter
- Lincolnshire 0 - 19 Service
- LMC Newsletter - May 2018
- LMC Newsletter - Practice In Touch - Oct 2019
- LMC Newsletter - Practice In Touch Summer Edition
- Medical Record Requests from the Police
- Medication for patients travelling abroad
- Medication for Schools
- Multi-agency Risk Assessment Conferences (MARAC)
- New Contact Details for Sexual Health Services
- NHS GP Health Service - England
- NHSE complaints
- NHSE guidance on prescribing over-the-counter medications
- Partnership Review - Interim Report
- Performance Matters - Exposure to Blood Borne Viruses (BBV)
- Poster for Practices- Hospital Queries
- Practice Leaflets in Accessible Formats
- Practice Mergers
- Prescribing Antivirals to Patients in Care Homes
- Primary Care Workload Observatory
- Quality First- Enabling Practices to Provide Excellent Care
- Reducing the burden of Appraisal
- Removing patients from your list of registered patients
- Retention of PGDs
- Shared Care Update
- Unfair Comments on Websites
- Which Flu
- Another page
About this page
- Updated on Friday, 24 May 2019
- 1330 hits