Seasonal Flu Vaccine Offers 2019-20
The LMC Buying Group has made the decision to work with all four remaining flu vaccine companies for the 2019/20 season to ensure they are in a position to help members no matter which supplier you decide to use next year. GSK and Pfizer will not be producing flu vaccines for the UK market for 2019/20 which leaves MASTA, Mylan, Sanofi and Seqirus.
The Buying Group has negotiated discounts on all vaccines that are currently available to order as well as other terms such as sale or return, reserves, early delivery etc. We know that there have been concerns over having a sole supplier for vaccines for patients aged 65 and over and at this point in the season this is still the case.
However, please read the new guidance (attached) from the October meeting of the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) for more information about new developments. The Buying Group will regularly update their website as more information is released.
To view all the offers available and other resources, visit the LMC Buying Group website: https://lmcbuyinggroups.co.uk/suppliers/flu-vaccines . You will need to login or register to view the pricing.
Flu Vaccine Supplier The LMC Buying Group will continue to work with all four of their flu vaccine companies (MASTA, Mylan, Sanofi and...
NHS England has released its ‘definitive’ guidance for GP practices about which flu vaccines to use for the 2018-19 season. NHS England...
Membership entitles you to discounts on products and services provided by the Buying Group's suppliers. Membership is free and there is...
Please find attached a letter from NHS England providing the definitive guidance on which vaccines to use for the 2019/20 flu season....
As the deadline (12th April) approaches for the ordering of flu vaccine for next season, the Screening and Immunisation Team (Public...
Members of the LMC Buying Group can access discounts with any of the suppliers on the attached list. To access these discounts, you can...
Please see the latest version of our newsletter, Practice In Touch, attached. Included in this edition are articles covering the...
Please see the email below and attached documents that has been sent to all practices in Leicestershire, Lincolnshire and...
Please see the email from the Screening and Immunisation Team (Public Health) below regarding Flu Vaccine Ordering for 2020/21:...
Sent to all Lincolnshire GPs, PMs, and nurses Dear %recipient.firstname%, From 4th February 2019 Lincolnshire health and care...
In this section
- Appraisals for Salaried GPs
- Cancer Care Reviews
- Changes to Patient Registration Requirements
- Coding for flu and CQRS
- Core Hours
- Coroner's Newsletter For GP's
- Coroner's Newsletter For GP's
- Corporate Malpractice Cover
- CQRS - Flu & Pneumo Counts
- Death Certificates and Cremation Forms
- End of Life Care - Updated Guidelines
- EpiPen supply issue and anaphylaxis packs
- February/ March Newsletter
- Flooding - impact of the farming community
- Flu vaccination for patients with HIV
- Flu Vaccine Ordering for 18/19 - Additional Information
- GP coverage and the NHS crisis
- GP Practice and CCG Responsibilities for Data Protection Officers (DPO)
- Healthy Minds Lincolnshire GP Referral Form
- Holiday Pay For Locum GPs
- Identifying Overseas Patients
- Immunisation target payments
- Introduction of ReSPECT to Lincolnshire
- July/ August Newsletter
- Lincolnshire 0 - 19 Service
- LMC Newsletter - May 2018
- LMC Newsletter - Practice In Touch - Oct 2019
- LMC Newsletter - Practice In Touch Summer Edition
- Medical Record Requests from the Police
- Medication for patients travelling abroad
- Medication for Schools
- Multi-agency Risk Assessment Conferences (MARAC)
- New Contact Details for Sexual Health Services
- NHS GP Health Service - England
- NHSE complaints
- NHSE guidance on prescribing over-the-counter medications
- Partnership Review - Interim Report
- Patient Group Directions and Patient Specific Directions in General Practice
- Performance Matters - Exposure to Blood Borne Viruses (BBV)
- Poster for Practices- Hospital Queries
- Practice Leaflets in Accessible Formats
- Practice Mergers
- Prescribing Antivirals to Patients in Care Homes
- Primary care supply updates- November/December 2018
- Primary Care Support England (PCSE) GP Bulletin - June 2019
- Primary Care Workload Observatory
- QOF Business Rules Coding Issues
- Quality First- Enabling Practices to Provide Excellent Care
- Reducing the burden of Appraisal
- Removing patients from your list of registered patients
- Retention of PGDs
- Seasonal Flu Vaccine Offers 2018-19
- Seasonal Flu Vaccine Offers 2019-20
- Serious Shortage Protocols
- Shared Care Update
- State Backed Indemnity Scheme For General Practice
- Unfair Comments on Websites
- Which Flu
- Whistleblowing Guidance
- Another page
This page appears in
About this page
- Updated on Tuesday, 24 March 2020
- 1938 hits