Serious Shortage Protocols
Guidance on proposed changes to the Human Medicines Regulation 2012 to ensure the continuity of supply of medicines (including in a ‘no deal’ EU exit) can be found in the above attachment.
The BMA has just published guidance for general practice regarding many areas of prescribing practice. This document answers many...
Patient Group Directions and Patient Specific Directions in General Practice (January 2016) There have been a number of regulatory and...
Included in this newsletter are articles on: Prescribing of cannabis based products Seasonal Flu Vaccine Offers 2019-20 Falsified...
This alert comes from Andrew Green, GPC representative for East Yorkshire and Lincolnshire: Please be aware that following quality...
Please see the email from the Screening and Immunisation Team (Public Health) below regarding Flu Vaccine Ordering for 2020/21:...
We have had many queries from practices where parents are requesting private administration of the Men B vaccine. Please be aware that,...
Update on Medical Record Requests from the Police The BMA have recently updated their guidance around requests from the police for...
Sir Bruce Keogh speaking at the NHS England Board in July on the state of general practice. Transcript from the July NHS England...
The CQC published its State of Care report recently, which is an annual assessment of health and social care in England. The report...
Visiting patients at home is a part of the GMS contract. The GMS contract states; 7.6.1 In the case of a patient whose medical...
In this section
- Appraisals for Salaried GPs
- Cancer Care Reviews
- Changes to Patient Registration Requirements
- Coding for flu and CQRS
- Core Hours
- Coroner's Newsletter For GP's
- Coroner's Newsletter For GP's
- Corporate Malpractice Cover
- CQRS - Flu & Pneumo Counts
- Death Certificates and Cremation Forms
- End of Life Care - Updated Guidelines
- EpiPen supply issue and anaphylaxis packs
- February/ March Newsletter
- Flooding - impact of the farming community
- Flu vaccination for patients with HIV
- Flu Vaccine Ordering for 18/19 - Additional Information
- GP coverage and the NHS crisis
- GP Practice and CCG Responsibilities for Data Protection Officers (DPO)
- Healthy Minds Lincolnshire GP Referral Form
- Holiday Pay For Locum GPs
- Identifying Overseas Patients
- Immunisation target payments
- Introduction of ReSPECT to Lincolnshire
- July/ August Newsletter
- Lincolnshire 0 - 19 Service
- LMC Newsletter - May 2018
- LMC Newsletter - Practice In Touch - Oct 2019
- LMC Newsletter - Practice In Touch Summer Edition
- Medical Record Requests from the Police
- Medication for patients travelling abroad
- Medication for Schools
- Multi-agency Risk Assessment Conferences (MARAC)
- New Contact Details for Sexual Health Services
- NHS GP Health Service - England
- NHSE complaints
- NHSE guidance on prescribing over-the-counter medications
- Partnership Review - Interim Report
- Patient Group Directions and Patient Specific Directions in General Practice
- Performance Matters - Exposure to Blood Borne Viruses (BBV)
- Poster for Practices- Hospital Queries
- Practice Leaflets in Accessible Formats
- Practice Mergers
- Prescribing Antivirals to Patients in Care Homes
- Primary care supply updates- November/December 2018
- Primary Care Support England (PCSE) GP Bulletin - June 2019
- Primary Care Workload Observatory
- QOF Business Rules Coding Issues
- Quality First- Enabling Practices to Provide Excellent Care
- Reducing the burden of Appraisal
- Removing patients from your list of registered patients
- Retention of PGDs
- Seasonal Flu Vaccine Offers 2018-19
- Seasonal Flu Vaccine Offers 2019-20
- Serious Shortage Protocols
- Shared Care Update
- State Backed Indemnity Scheme For General Practice
- Unfair Comments on Websites
- Which Flu
- Whistleblowing Guidance
- Another page
About this page
- Updated on Monday, 1 April 2019
- 904 hits