Unfair Comments on Websites
Health service providers are increasingly finding that people are using social and professional websites to comment about specific providers and staff members. NHS Choices is one such website, which allows members of the public to rate and review NHS services. Comments on NHS Choices and other similar websites can sometimes be inaccurate, unfair or inappropriate, which can potentially damage an organisation or staff
The attached document provided by the BMA gives guidance on how to deal with unfair comments on websites.
Burnout Wellbeing support (Article Written By: Dr Lucy Dodington-Boyes, Lincolnshire GP & LMC GP Fellow and Dr Luqman Rajput,...
As we know, general practice is facing unprecedented and mounting pressure from rising patient demand and widespread staff shortages. A...
COVID-19 CLICK HERE to view the latest LMC COVID-19 FAQs Document or go to the COVID-19 Page . Flu 2020-21 FAQs CLICK HERE to view...
Since 2014 as a condition of maintaining their registration with the NMC, all nurses must be able to confirm they have the correct...
CLICK HERE to go to the LMC Wellbeing Page CLICK HERE to go to the NHS Staff Wellbeing & COVID-19 Page Financial Wellbeing Support...
The Accessible Information Standard aims to ensure that people who have a disability, impairment or sensory loss are provided with...
The LMC is regularly involved in representing and supporting doctors who have been identified as having “performance” issues. The LMC...
The duty of candour came into effect for GP practices on 1 April 2015. This is Regulation 20 of the Health and Social Care Act 2008...
People across Lincolnshire are being reminded that the county has its own confidential mental health and emotional wellbeing...
benefits housing housing letters Requests for benefits or housing letters Patients regularly ask practices to provide evidence to...
In this section
- Appraisals for Salaried GPs
- Cancer Care Reviews
- Core Hours
- Corporate Malpractice Cover
- Death Certificates and Cremation Forms
- End of Life Care - Updated Guidelines
- February/ March Newsletter
- Flu vaccination for patients with HIV
- GP Practice and CCG Responsibilities for Data Protection Officers (DPO)
- Healthy Minds Lincolnshire GP Referral Form
- Holiday Pay For Locum GPs
- Identifying Overseas Patients
- Introduction of ReSPECT to Lincolnshire
- July/ August Newsletter
- Lincolnshire 0 - 19 Service
- LMC Newsletter - May 2018
- LMC Newsletter - Practice In Touch - Oct 2019
- LMC Newsletter - Practice In Touch Summer Edition
- Medical Record Requests from the Police
- Medication for patients travelling abroad
- Medication for Schools
- Multi-agency Risk Assessment Conferences (MARAC)
- New Contact Details for Sexual Health Services
- NHS GP Health Service - England
- NHSE complaints
- NHSE guidance on prescribing over-the-counter medications
- Partnership Review - Interim Report
- Performance Matters - Exposure to Blood Borne Viruses (BBV)
- Poster for Practices- Hospital Queries
- Practice Leaflets in Accessible Formats
- Practice Mergers
- Prescribing Antivirals to Patients in Care Homes
- Primary Care Workload Observatory
- Quality First- Enabling Practices to Provide Excellent Care
- Reducing the burden of Appraisal
- Removing patients from your list of registered patients
- Retention of PGDs
- Shared Care Update
- Unfair Comments on Websites
- Which Flu
- Another page
This page appears in
About this page
- Updated on Friday, 29 March 2019
- 1030 hits