The table below shows a list of flu vaccines along side their eligible groups and the relevant provider. You can download this table by clicking the attachment above:
Please find attached a letter from NHS England providing the definitive guidance on which vaccines to use for the 2019/20 flu season....
Since 2014 as a condition of maintaining their registration with the NMC, all nurses must be able to confirm they have the correct...
The CQC published its State of Care report recently, which is an annual assessment of health and social care in England. The report...
Please see the email from the Screening and Immunisation Team (Public Health) below regarding Flu Vaccine Ordering for 2020/21:...
Update on Medical Record Requests from the Police The BMA have recently updated their guidance around requests from the police for...
Dear %recipient.firstname%, Firearms Licencing- January 2019 update Lincolnshire police's policy of 'no medical report, no licence'...
When a patient dies it is expected by relatives and carers that a doctor or other health professional will attend the deceased to...
Dear %recipient.firstname%, The ICO has recently written to the BMA regarding Subject Access Requests in relation to firearms...
The LMC has heard many concerns from practices that the level of service for children has significantly reduced since the development of...
Visiting patients at home is a part of the GMS contract. The GMS contract states; 7.6.1 In the case of a patient whose medical...
In this section
- Appraisals for Salaried GPs
- Cancer Care Reviews
- Changes to Patient Registration Requirements
- Coding for flu and CQRS
- Core Hours
- Coroner's Newsletter For GP's
- Coroner's Newsletter For GP's
- Corporate Malpractice Cover
- CQRS - Flu & Pneumo Counts
- Death Certificates and Cremation Forms
- End of Life Care - Updated Guidelines
- EpiPen supply issue and anaphylaxis packs
- February/ March Newsletter
- Flooding - impact of the farming community
- Flu vaccination for patients with HIV
- Flu Vaccine Ordering for 18/19 - Additional Information
- GP coverage and the NHS crisis
- GP Practice and CCG Responsibilities for Data Protection Officers (DPO)
- Healthy Minds Lincolnshire GP Referral Form
- Holiday Pay For Locum GPs
- Identifying Overseas Patients
- Immunisation target payments
- Introduction of ReSPECT to Lincolnshire
- July/ August Newsletter
- Lincolnshire 0 - 19 Service
- LMC Newsletter - May 2018
- LMC Newsletter - Practice In Touch - Oct 2019
- LMC Newsletter - Practice In Touch Summer Edition
- Medical Record Requests from the Police
- Medication for patients travelling abroad
- Medication for Schools
- Multi-agency Risk Assessment Conferences (MARAC)
- New Contact Details for Sexual Health Services
- NHS GP Health Service - England
- NHSE complaints
- NHSE guidance on prescribing over-the-counter medications
- Partnership Review - Interim Report
- Patient Group Directions and Patient Specific Directions in General Practice
- Performance Matters - Exposure to Blood Borne Viruses (BBV)
- Poster for Practices- Hospital Queries
- Practice Leaflets in Accessible Formats
- Practice Mergers
- Prescribing Antivirals to Patients in Care Homes
- Primary care supply updates- November/December 2018
- Primary Care Support England (PCSE) GP Bulletin - June 2019
- Primary Care Workload Observatory
- QOF Business Rules Coding Issues
- Quality First- Enabling Practices to Provide Excellent Care
- Reducing the burden of Appraisal
- Removing patients from your list of registered patients
- Retention of PGDs
- Seasonal Flu Vaccine Offers 2018-19
- Seasonal Flu Vaccine Offers 2019-20
- Serious Shortage Protocols
- Shared Care Update
- State Backed Indemnity Scheme For General Practice
- Unfair Comments on Websites
- Which Flu
- Whistleblowing Guidance
- Another page
About this page
- Updated on Monday, 3 September 2018
- 1014 hits