The table below shows a list of flu vaccines along side their eligible groups and the relevant provider. You can download this table by clicking the attachment above:
CQC – New monitoring approach for GP practices The Care Quality Commission (CQC) are moving on from their transitional monitoring...
Since 2014 as a condition of maintaining their registration with the NMC, all nurses must be able to confirm they have the correct...
The CQC published its State of Care report recently, which is an annual assessment of health and social care in England. The report...
Update on Medical Record Requests from the Police The BMA have recently updated their guidance around requests from the police for...
Due to increased waiting times for outpatient appointments GPs have been increasingly asked by patients to 'expedite' their...
When a patient dies it is expected by relatives and carers that a doctor or other health professional will attend the deceased to...
Dear %recipient.firstname%, Firearms Licencing- January 2019 update Lincolnshire police's policy of 'no medical report, no licence'...
Medical Examiner role in the community Medical examiners are senior doctors who scrutinise the cause of death of individuals to support...
The LMC has heard many concerns from practices that the level of service for children has significantly reduced since the development of...
Dear %recipient.firstname%, The ICO has recently written to the BMA regarding Subject Access Requests in relation to firearms...
In this section
- Appraisals for Salaried GPs
- Cancer Care Reviews
- Core Hours
- Corporate Malpractice Cover
- Death Certificates and Cremation Forms
- End of Life Care - Updated Guidelines
- February/ March Newsletter
- Flu vaccination for patients with HIV
- GP Practice and CCG Responsibilities for Data Protection Officers (DPO)
- Healthy Minds Lincolnshire GP Referral Form
- Holiday Pay For Locum GPs
- Identifying Overseas Patients
- Introduction of ReSPECT to Lincolnshire
- July/ August Newsletter
- Lincolnshire 0 - 19 Service
- LMC Newsletter - May 2018
- LMC Newsletter - Practice In Touch - Oct 2019
- LMC Newsletter - Practice In Touch Summer Edition
- Medical Record Requests from the Police
- Medication for patients travelling abroad
- Medication for Schools
- Multi-agency Risk Assessment Conferences (MARAC)
- New Contact Details for Sexual Health Services
- NHS GP Health Service - England
- NHSE complaints
- NHSE guidance on prescribing over-the-counter medications
- Partnership Review - Interim Report
- Performance Matters - Exposure to Blood Borne Viruses (BBV)
- Poster for Practices- Hospital Queries
- Practice Leaflets in Accessible Formats
- Practice Mergers
- Prescribing Antivirals to Patients in Care Homes
- Primary Care Workload Observatory
- Quality First- Enabling Practices to Provide Excellent Care
- Reducing the burden of Appraisal
- Removing patients from your list of registered patients
- Retention of PGDs
- Shared Care Update
- Unfair Comments on Websites
- Which Flu
- Another page
About this page
- Updated on Monday, 3 September 2018
- 1604 hits