If email is going to your Junk folder by mistake, you can mark it as Not junk or add the sender to your Safe Senders list.
This article explains about Spam emails and how they are managed in NHS Mail.
Method 1: Mark spam mail in the junk folder as 'Not Junk/Spam'
The fastest way to prevent Outlook from sending legit emails to the junk folder is to tell it that the specified email sender is not a spammer. It will then add the email sender address to the trusted sender list. To do this:
- Get into the Junk E-mail folder.
- Select the email which you want to mark as Not Junk.
- Then go to the Home tab, click Junk and select Not Junk from the dropdown menu
- Alternatively, after selecting, right-click on the emails, go to junk and then click "Not Junk"
- After clicking Not Junk, a Mark as Not Junk dialog box will pop up, please check the Always trust e-mail from "email@example.com" box and then click OK.
- Then the email will be moved to the original folder. And from now on, all emails send from this sender will not be filtered to the junk email folder anymore.
Method 2: Add Email Sender's Address to The Safe Senders List in Outlook
You can add email sender's address to the Safe Senders list to prevent email from going to junk folder.
- Select an email you want to add the sender to the Safe Senders list from the Junk folder.
- Right click it, and then select Junk > Never Block Sender in the right-clicking menu.
- Then a prompt box will pop up to remind you that the sender has been added to the Safe Senders list. Please click OK button. And this email address will not be filtered to the Junk folder from now on.
Method 3: Check for inbox rules.