Quality and Outcomes Framework guidance for 2023/24
This document provides additional guidance on the interpretation and verification of the QOF indicators for 2023/24 in England, which are listed in Annex D of the Statement of Financial Entitlements Directions (SFE)
It is effective from 1 April 2023 and replaces versions issued in previous years.
This document covers:
- Section 2: the list of QOF indicators as detailed in Annex D of the SFE Directions
- Section 3: specific information about each clinical indicator including the rationale for inclusion and any specific requirements which contractors need to demonstrate to ensure achievement.
- Section 4: specific information about each public health indicator including the rationale for inclusion and any specific requirements which contractors need to demonstrate to ensure achievement.
- Section 5: detailed information about the requirements of the quality improvement domain.
- Section 6: detailed information about Personalised Care Adjustment.
- Section 7: a full list of indicators which are no longer in QOF but are subject to ongoing data collection.
- Section 8: glossary of acronyms.
- Section 9: the process for raising queries in relation to QOF indicators and their interpretation.
This guidance should be read in conjunction with the SFE Directions and Business Rules
The summary of the changes is available here.