01/10/2024 – Safeguarding Children Level 3 Training
Enhance your knowledge and skills to identify, risk assess, record and share concerns relating to vulnerable children and their families.
This course is for members of staff members who are new to the area or role and have not completed Safeguarding Children Level 3 Training before.
By end of the course candidates will be able to identify:
- GP’s Role
- Consent and information sharing
- Situations, signs and symptoms of potential abuse
- How to refer a safeguarding concern
- Discussion of SCRs and CDOP
- Current national and local policies, guidance and practice (and how to access it)
- Fabricated and induced illness
- Domestic violence
- Forced marriage/honour based violence
- Female genital mutilation
- Concealed pregnancy
- LSCB pre-birth protocol
- Risk factors linked to parenting capacity
- Child sexual exploitation
- LSCB escalation policy
This is a live virtual course delivered via Microsoft Teams. To participate you will need individual access to a computer or smart device with a screen large enough to see the resources and with a camera and microphone. Please ensure you have access to this equipment before booking.
This training will be delivered by Lincolnshire ICB Safeguarding Team
Once you have reserved your place, you will receive an invoice via email. Your place will be confirmed once payment has been made.
If you are employed by a Lincolnshire General Practice you will receive a 50% discount on your invoice, this is funded by Lincolnshire LMC.