10/12/2024 – Safeguarding Level 3 Refresher Training (Child & Adult)
Enhance your knowledge and skills to identify, risk assess, record and share concerns relating to adults, vulnerable children and their families.
This course is for members of staff who have completed Safeguarding Children Level 3 & Adults Level 3 Training previously within the last 3 years.
Your update includes:
- Latest updates and legislation
- GP’s Role
- Consent and information sharing
- How to refer a safeguarding concern
- Discussion of local serious case reviews and safeguarding adult reviews
- Current national and local policies, guidance and practice (and how to access it)
- Domestic violence – local serious case reviews and domestic homicide reviews
- Female genital mutilation update
- Child sexual exploitation
- The types of abuse and neglect and ways to help prevent them
- Local safeguarding arrangements
- The importance of sharing information
- The principles of the Mental Capacity Act and DoLS
This is a live virtual course delivered via Microsoft Teams. To participate you will need individual access to a computer or smart device with a screen large enough to see the resources and with a camera and microphone. Please ensure you have access to this equipment before booking.
This training will be delivered by Lincolnshire ICB Safeguarding Team
Once you have reserved your place, you will receive an invoice via email. Your place will be confirmed once payment has been made.
If you are employed by a Lincolnshire General Practice you will receive a 50% discount on your invoice, this is funded by Lincolnshire LMC.
All delegates will receive a certificate on completion of the course.