11/09/2024 – Complete Care Navigation
This interactive half-day session gives delegates an understanding of how care navigation works and the benefits it brings. Furthermore, delegates will learn how they can engage with patients with increased confidence. This programme provides staff with the foundation on which they can build their knowledge and skills in practice.
- Understand the principles of care navigation and recognise the value for practices
- Develop an awareness of the positive impact care navigation can have
- Understand the core competencies required for effective care navigation
- Learn how a directory of services can help patients access the right care in a timely manner
- Understand how telephone triage works and the need for confidentiality
- Appreciate the importance of introductions and etiquette
- Learn how to gather information effectively
- Know how to recognise and respond to red flags
- Understand how to effectively conclude a call
This workshop will be delivered via Microsoft Teams. You will need a computer or smart device with a working camera and microphone.
This training will be delivered by Practice Index.