24/04/2024 – Correspondence Management
This informative session explains the sources and types of correspondence that are available and the role each member of staff plays in managing correspondence. It also provides an overview of coding and scanning documents, including the legal aspects of scanning.
- Understand the need to ensure that staff are trained in correspondence
- Gain an understanding of how effective correspondence management can
- Learn how correspondence management and clinical coding are linked
- Understand the need for accurate scanning and the legal admissibility of
- Understand the need to produce a correspondence process map and protocol
This workshop will be delivered via Microsoft Teams. You will need a computer or smart device with a working camera and microphone.
This training will be delivered by Practice Index.