Practice Support Network – A CQC focus on being CARING and RESPONSIVE
Join us for an informative and interactive workshop led by Lincolnshire LMC's Practice Support Officer, Nick Turner, as we again delve into the intricacies of CQC compliance. This event is tailored to provide practical insights into two main themes: Is your Practice "Caring" and "Responsive".
- CQC Mythbusters - Dispelling common myths and misconceptions related to the caring aspect of CQC compliance.
- CQC Direct Feedback - Understanding and leveraging direct feedback from CQC to improve the caring aspects of your practice.
- GP Patient Survey - Analysing and interpreting GP Patient Survey results for actionable insights to enhance patient care experiences.
- Involvement in Decisions About Care - Promoting patient involvement in decision-making processes related to their care.
- Caring Services - Implementing and maintaining caring services that align with CQC standards and exceed patient expectations.
- Privacy and Dignity - Ensuring patient privacy and dignity are prioritised in all aspects of care delivery.
- CQC Mythbusters - Further myth-busting, with a focus on aspects related to the responsive aspect of CQC compliance.
- Responding to & Meeting People’s Needs - Strategies for effectively responding to and meeting the diverse needs of your patient population.
- Timely Access to the Service - Ensuring prompt and efficient access to healthcare services, aligning with CQC standards for responsiveness.
- Listening & Learning from Concerns/Complaints - Developing a culture of active listening and continuous improvement by addressing concerns and complaints constructively.
Who Should Attend:
- Practice Managers
- Administrative Staff
- Anyone involved in the delivery of patient care
Date/Time: 21 March 2024 at 12pm
Location: Microsoft Teams (virtual event)
Leading the discussion: Nick Turner (Practice Support Officer)
Supporting the discussion: Jodie Knight (Group Executive Manager - The Welby Group)
Don't miss this opportunity to strengthen your practice's CQC compliance and enhance the quality of care provided to your patients. We look forward to your active participation and collaboration in creating a supportive network for effective and caring healthcare practices.
Join the Practice Support Network events to benefit from learning, knowledge sharing, and fostering good practices across Lincolnshire. By participating in this network, you will have the opportunity to build a supportive peer network and contribute to the growth and development of Lincolnshire LMC's Practice Managers community.
Should you be interested in sharing your expertise and experience in General Practice Management by assisting with future events, Lincolnshire LMC would highly appreciate your involvement. Your contributions would greatly benefit other practice managers and assistants, especially those seeking guidance in specific aspects of General Practice Management.
All other Practice Management Support Network sessions are available to view via our webinars page.
A 'Microsoft Teams' link will be sent in advance of the meeting.
Please share this page with your colleagues.
This is a good opportunity to network with peers and share your own knowledge with others.