Practice Support Network – Agilio TeamNet – Getting started
Invitation to the Practice Support Network: Agilio TeamNet - Getting started
Welcome to the Agilio TeamNet Fundamentals Workshop!
This online event is specifically designed to help you learn the essential basics of Agilio TeamNet. Mastering these fundamentals is crucial as they lay the groundwork for smoothly transitioning into more advanced modules of the system.
Leading the discussion will be Nick Turner, Practice Support Officer for Lincolnshire LMC.
During this event we will cover the following topics within the Agilio TeamNet platform
- Introduction to Agilio TeamNet: A brief overview of the platform's key features and capabilities and understanding the importance of mastering the fundamentals.
- Navigating Agilio TeamNet: Getting acquainted with the platform's interface and layout and familiarising yourself with the tools available
- Managing Staff and Sites: Adding and managing staff members effectively whilst maintain security of the system.
- Room and Resource Booking: Setting up and managing room and resource / equipment bookings.
- Tracking Staff Presence: Utilising the "Who Is on Site" feature to monitor staff (and visitors).
- Tags for Organization: Understanding the use of tags for searching and filtering data. Create custom tags for better data organisation.
- Importing Contacts: Seamless import contact information into Agilio TeamNet from Microsoft Excel.
- Safety Alert Management: Configuring safety alert settings and notifications and escalate Safety Alerts.
This will be followed by a Q&A session
This interactive session promises to be informative, engaging, and beneficial for all attendees.
Join us to build strong foundations in Agilio TeamNet, empowering you to make the most of this powerful practice management system.
We look forward to having you at the event on the 14th of September at 12 pm.
To secure your place, please book via the LMC website.
Date/Time: 14th September 2023 at 12:00
Location: Microsoft Teams
Admission: Free to Lincolnshire GP Surgery Staff
Join this Practice Support Network and benefit from learning, knowledge sharing, and fostering good practices across Lincolnshire. By participating in this network, you will have the opportunity to build a supportive peer network and contribute to the growth and development of Lincolnshire LMC's Practice Managers community.
Should you be interested in sharing your expertise and experience in General Practice Management by assisting with future events, Lincolnshire LMC would highly appreciate your involvement. Your contributions would greatly benefit other practice managers and assistants, especially those seeking guidance in specific aspects of General Practice Management.
All other Practice Management Support Network sessions are available to view via our webinars page.
A 'Microsoft Teams' link will be sent in advance of the meeting.
Please share this page with your colleagues.
This is a good opportunity to network with peers and share your own knowledge with others.